Extended Day Program Policies and Procedures
1. Complete registration form
2. Early arrival: 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. for $20.00 per week per child
3. Afternoon care: $25.00 per week, per child, from 3:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Payment must be made on Monday of each week for the upcoming week.
**Students who fall behind in payment by one week will be dropped
from the program.**
4. If weeks of less than 5 days occur in the school calendar, charges will be $5.00 for
each afternoon, and $4.00 for before school care.
5. There will be a late charge for pickup after 5:30 p.m.–$5.00 for each minute—to be
paid upon pickup.
6. If a child misses an entire week, the parent must pay because the slot is held.
Personnel, who have to be paid, must be scheduled based upon the expectation
that your child will attend.
7. The return of any check, for reason of insufficient funds, will immediately
terminate the privilege of paying by check. The bill must be paid in cash or with a
money order only, thereafter.
8. For income tax purposes, the parent must keep up with their paid receipts. The Tax
ID number will be sent home in conduct folders in January.
9. ALL PAYMENTS must be made at the beginning of each week. Please write your
phone number at the top and EXT. Day plus child’s name on the memo line.
10. It will be very helpful if all monies were sent to school in an envelope with the
student’s name and “Extended Day” written on it.